With all the information, advice and resources available regarding Social Media Marketing, it all can get pretty overwhelming! Really, there’s only 3 Steps for Social Media Success that make sense to me. And all three steps relate to the Social Media Calendar.
All the trainings, all the articles, all the Blog Posts, all the Webinars in the world are not going to help, if you don’t follow these three very simple steps.
The 3 Steps are: Plan, Execute and Evaluate. That’s all. Have a Plan. Work your Plan. Evaluate the effectiveness of your Plan.
In this Podcast Episode, I’m breaking this simple formula down for you, and discussing how a well-planned, well-executed, and well-evaluated Content Calendar can make a big difference in your Social Media Marketing!
3 Steps for Social Media Success
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What does it mean to “plan” your posts on Social Media.
- How do you organize your ideas into a monthly Content Calendar
- In addition to topics, what other information can be added to a Social Media Calendar that will save you time in the long-run.
- How can you evaluate the effectiveness of a Content Calendar.
Episode #32 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Link to the Content Calendar Intake Form: https://forms.gle/9pHW1kbnwWRxFJZbA
- How to Brainstorm Content: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/social-media-content-10/
- Follow The Curious Cowgirl on Instagram: @thecuriouscowgirl