3 Ways to Create Video for Instagram
In this Episode I’m discussing 3 Ways to Create Video for Instagram.
Instagram has announced its prioritization of video over still images going forward, so if you are used to posting image, what should you do? The answer: learn to take video AND images. Video content is easier than you might think, so don’t get discouraged! Just take a deep breath, hit the play button below, and let’s get you on the path to making video content to showcase your business.
Instagram is a powerful tool for marketing your business, but there’s more to it than simply posting on your Feed. Every element of your post is important, including incorporating video as often as possible,
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags in each caption…so how many should you ACTUALLY use?
- With so many hashtags to choose from, I’ll explain how to find the BEST topics from which to choose hashtags.
- I’ll answer the question, is bigger really better. In other words, should you choose hashtags with high volume usage (and how to even know what that means), or is small better? Or perhaps something in between!
Episode #49 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- For more tips on building an Instagram Audiences, listen to this podcast episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/social-media-101-26/
- If you are a Dealer in an Antique Mall, you need to listen to this podcast episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/improving-sales-in-an-antique-mall-34/
- For more information about how I got started coaching Antique and Vintage Dealers on Social Media, click here.
- To see the full menu of my Podcast Episodes, click here.
If you are interested in more hands-on training, I offer ZOOM-based training workshops. Click here for more information on the next scheduled workshop.