Not going to lie. I’ve made many mistakes in my Social Media Marketing Journey. I could share dozens of examples, but in this podcast episode, I’m sharing 5 Social Media Mistakes I’ve made. And honestly, still struggle with today! My hope is, I can spare you the frustration and loss of time on your own Social Media Journey.
5 Social Media Mistakes
As a Social Media Marketing Coach, I’d be doing my students and clients a BIG disservice if I didn’t honestly share the many mistakes I’ve made on Social Media. I’ve read hundreds of articles on best practices for Social Media. I’ve taken classes and attended seminars and Zoom trainings. I’ve paid coaches, and I’ve asked friends for advice.
And while none of those efforts were a waste of time, it’s what I DID with the insights I gained that got me off course from time to time.
So, as all the adults in the room like to say to those a little bit younger…..hope you can learn from my mistakes!
Special P.S. Very soon, I will be accepting Antique and Vintage Dealers into my Private Coaching Group. Each month we will work together on a specific Social Media topic, from Instagram to Facebook. Creating content, to maximizing the time you spend on Social Media.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Comparison will set you back every time! How to use those “numbers” to your advantage.
- Patience, Grasshopper. How Social Media growth is a Marathon, not a Sprint!
- How to Avoid “Shiny Object Syndrom”
- Why you need to embrace changes in Platforms (hint: they are inevitable)!
- Why it’s important to seek out guidance from someone who knows your industry!
Episode #38 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- What do do when there’s a “Glitch” in the Matrix. Listen to this Podcast Episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/social-media-algorithm-changes-24/
- If you are interested in learning more about my Private Group Coaching Workshops, please click here!