If you are an Antiques or Vintage Business Owner, Social Media is VERY important for marketing your business. It takes planning and focus to grow your Followers on any Social Media Platform. But that work can pay off! Why? Because Followers are your next clients or customers. Today I’m sharing 5 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Followers!
5 Ways to Grow Your Facebook Followers
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- 5 incredibly effective techniques to Grow Your Facebook Following
- Why planning is important, and simple ways to create a plan and stick with it!
- Variety is the Spice of Life! How Variety keeps your Followers coming back for more!
- What meaningful engagement means, and how you can engage more effectively on Facebook
Episode #18 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- 3rd Party Facebook Schedulers worth checking out: Hootsuite https://hootsuite.com/
- 3rd Party Facebook Schedulers worth checking out: Later https://later.com/
- Not sure if Facebook or Instagram is a better fit for your Antique or Vintage Business? Check out this podcast: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/facebook-or-instagram-17/
- Need help coming up with interesting, engaging and varied content for your Social Media? I have a FREE resource for you! https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com/pl/195917
- For more information about my Signature Digital Course, Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl, click on this link: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com