Antique Malls are fantastic places to sell Vintage and Antiques. You can find at least one Antique Mall in almost every American city. Mall Owners, Mall Managers and Dealers are always looking for ways for improving sales in an Antique Mall. My answer: a collective plan for Social Media Marketing.
Improving Sales in An Antique Mall
My husband and I operate two Antique Mall Booths in different malls in Dallas. Recently, the manager of one of the malls asked me to organize a class for the Dealers who need to understand the basics of advertising their spaces on Instagram. Nothing crazy. Nothing super advanced. Just the basics. Why?
Social media is probably one the most influential and important virtual spaces for social networking and digital marketing, no matter what you sell. And guess what….Antique and Vintage collectors are on line. They are looking for their next treasure. And if you are a doing business in an Antique Mall, social media’s power is significant as you get to reach a large number of people within seconds of posting.
In this podcast episode, I have a special message to those of you who are Dealers in Antique Malls, or are managing an Antique Mall!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How and why the Antique Mall is a very unique shopping experience.
- Why the collective power of dealers working together on Social Media is almost limitless
- A special opportunity for Dealers at Antique Malls, as well as Antique Mall Managers
Episode #34 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- If you are interested in Special Training for your Antique Mall Dealers, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I am located in Dallas, but can easily set up a Zoom-based training session for you!
- If you are setting up your Antique Mall Booth for the first time, this post has lots of helpful tips and resources.