Antique Malls are fantastic places to sell Vintage and Antiques. You can find at least one Antique Mall in almost every American city. Mall Owners, Mall Managers and Dealers are always looking for ways for improving sales in an Antique Mall. My answer: a collective plan for Social Media Marketing.
Improving Sales in An Antique Mall
Social media is probably one the most influential and important virtual spaces for social networking and digital marketing, no matter what you sell. And guess what….Antique and Vintage collectors are on line. They are looking for their next treasure. And if you are a doing business in an Antique Mall, social media’s power is significant as you get to reach a large number of people within seconds of posting.
In this podcast episode, I have a special message to those of you who are Dealers in Antique Malls, or are managing an Antique Mall!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How and why the Antique Mall is a very unique shopping experience.
- Why the collective power of dealers working together on Social Media is almost limitless
- A special opportunity for Dealers at Antique Malls, as well as Antique Mall Managers
Episode #34 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- If you are interested in Special Training, which will roll out in January, email me at email@example.com
- You can find all my training videos on my Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Facebook Page.
- To learn more about how I began working as a consultant to Antiques and Vintage Business Owners, you can read more in this Blog Post
Special P.S. Very soon, I will be accepting Antique and Vintage Dealers into my Private Coaching Group. Each month we will work together on a specific Social Media topic, from Instagram to Facebook. Creating content, to maximizing the time you spend on Social Media.
If you are interested in learning more, with absolutely no obligation, simply email me at marythecuriouscowgirl@Gmail.com, and I will add you to the list of folks who will get first notification, and all the details about how to get monthly coaching from me!