Instagram Business or Personal
In this Episode I’m discussing which option is better: Instagram Business or Personal. Which type of account is better?
It’s one of the first questions I’m asked whenever I conduct a Social Media Workshop, or work with a client one-on-one. And it’s an important question!
In this Episode I’m discussing the pros and cons of each, and what you should consider to make the best decision for your business!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What are the fundamental differences between a Personal Account and a Business or Creator Account
- Do current Followers matter, and how should they be considered when choosing between Business or Creator Account
- What is one MAJOR mistake Personal Accounts are making, and how to correct that mistake
Episode #56 Show Notes, Links and Resources
Important Show Notes and Links
- What do you mean Instagram is moving away from promoting images? Click here for a deeper explanation.
- How did I get started helping Antique & Vintage Dealers learn to use Social Media to sell and market? It’s all right here.
- What do I need to do before setting up my own Antique Mall Booth? My recommendations are here.
If you are interesting in learning more about my Zoom-Based Workshops teaching Social Media Strategies, or if you are in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area and would like to explore an in-person training Workshop, please email me and I will be happy to send you information!
Topics Include Instagram, Facebook, Marketing Techniques for Antique Mall Dealers, Creating Captivating Content, and much more!
For more information: Email marythecuriouscowgirl@Gmail.com