Let’s discuss Mindset.
The 2020 and 2021, and resulting business closures, have left all of us feeling overwhelmed and basically stuck.
For those of you in the Antiques and Vintage Industries, the impact has been significant. And even though many states are allowing retailers to open, or partially reopen, the volume of people who typically attend Flea Markets and Antique Shows, make doing business very difficult right now. And Antique Shops and Antique Malls are not seeing the same volume of shopping traffic as before.
How can an Antiques or Vintage Business owner overcome the anxiety and worry, and adjust to this “New Normal”?
Today, I’m addressing Mindset, and how to get yourself unstuck and start moving forward again with your business!
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Episode #11
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What is “Mindset”, and how does it play a role in your potential success as a business owner.
- Specific action steps you can take to adjust your Mindset, and begin to be productive again.
- What does it mean to “Pivot” your business, and how does that apply to the Antiques and Vintage Industries.
Podcast Episode #11 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- More information about my Zoom-based Workshops: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/now-enrolling-instagram-workshop/
- Check out my Podcast, “Getting Social With the Curious Cowgirl.” Each Episode speaks to marketing on Social Media, with tips and tools for you to immediately implement! Check out the most popular Episode on Instagram Strategies to Grow Your Business.