If you are an Antique Dealer, a Vintage Dealer, a Flea Market Promoter or an Antique Show Promoter, and you have an on-line Antique Show sale or event coming up on Instagram, here are 5 Ways to Prepare and Promote. In the year 2020, in-person shows are proving difficult to plan. Utilizing Social Media to host an Online Antique Show or Flea Market is an interesting pivot that many in the industry are taking advantage of! But, to maximize the number of people who are attending your online event, you must have a strong Social Media Marketing plan!
5 Ways to Prepare for an Online Antique Show
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How to promote yourself, other dealers, and the Antique Show itself on Instagram.
- How to work with other dealers effectively.
- Hashtags! They are important!
- How to promote on your other platforms.
Episode #19 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- To make correct sizes graphics for Instagram, check out Canva: https://www.canva.com/
- For more information about my Zoom-based workshops: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/now-enrolling-instagram-workshop/