Social Distancing: Antiques Business Impact. No doubt about it. This has been a weird and worrisome period of time. Every single business had been impacted almost every single industry, including the Antiques and Vintage industries. Antique Shows and Flea Markets have been cancelled left and right. But, HOPE is still there!
No need to panic. Now is the PERFECT time to learn to use Social Media to increase awareness of your business, grow your customer base, and make ONLINE sales!
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl is all about teaching Antiques and Vintage Business Owners HOW to utilize Social Media to cultivate new Followers, Raise the Visibility of your Business, and Increase sales!
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player below, and start listening!
Getting Social with The Curious Cowgirl Podcast #7
What You Will Learn
- The impact of Social Distancing on Antiques and Vintage Business Owners
- How Social Media can bridge the gap while shops are closed, and shows and flea markets are cancelled.
- How Social Media can help position your business for success, well beyond Q1 of 2020
Podcast Episode #7 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Workshop Information: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/now-enrolling-instagram-workshop/