If I were a professor, my class would be called Social Media 101. And the most common question my students would as is this: With so many techniques, strategies, for effective Social Media Marketing, what’s the ONE THING Antiques and Vintage Business Owners need to be doing on Social Media?
And while I do teach inside my Digital Courses, and teach my one-on-one clients, my classroom is somewhat non-traditional!
No matter how my students and clients are doing business within the Antiques and Vintage Industries, no matter how different their experience with Social Media might be, they always have the SAME question! And it’s a Social Media 101 question that makes a whole lot of sense!
I’m answering that question in this Podcast Episode.
Social Media 101: The ONE THING You Should Be Doing!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What is the most common question my students and one-on-one clients ask me? A True, and valid, Social Media 101 question.
- What are the most common obstacles for Antiques and Vintage Business Owners simply getting started on Social Media.
- How Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl can help you move past those obstacles, and start utilizing Social Media with confidence!
Episode #25 Show Notes, Links & Resources
- Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Digital Course: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com
- My resource to help you brainstorm varied and engaging content: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com/pl/195917
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
- A Little Bit About Me, and How I Got Started: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/antiques-and-collectibles/