Social Media Engagement Group
Have you noticed a Social Media Engagement Group on Instagram or Facebook? They are very common, and some can be very helpful to growing your audience on Social Media. But how do they work? And are they worth YOUR time?
There are certainly pros and cons, and many different types of Engagement Groups. I have participated in several different types over the years, and learned a lot about which ones are helpful, and which are a waste of time.
I want you to participate in a group with your eyes wide open from the beginning, so let’s discuss all the details in this podcast episode.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What exactly IS an Engagement Group.
- Who organizes them, and what is their purpose.
- How a well-organized group can benefit your business.
- Which types of groups to avoid, and why they are not helpful, and a waste of valuable time.
Episode #53 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- What do you mean Instagram is moving away from promoting images? Click here for a deeper explanation.
- How did I get started helping Antique & Vintage Dealers learn to use Social Media to sell and market? It’s all right here.
- If YOU would like to participate in an Engagement Group with me….DM me on Instagram at @thecuriouscowgirl or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in more hands-on training, I offer ZOOM-based training workshops, with several covering Instagram. Click here for more information on the next scheduled workshop.