As a teacher, Social Media Marketing Training is only as good as your next clients’ success. After all, talk is cheap, but success can be measured if it’s real! Every client has different needs when it comes to learning how to utilize Social Media to market their business. Some clients need training on Instagram and Instagram Stories. Some clients need training on how to effectively use hashtags. Others might need to revisit their Facebook strategy. Content is always a challenge, so curating, organizing and planning content is a need for most of my clients. And many business owners have an email list, but need to set up a recurring newsletter communication to stay in front of their clients.
As a Social Media Marketing Consultant, my job is listen to my clients, help identify their areas of need, and implement a plan for instruction and support. Today on the Podcast, I’m interviewing one of my clients, Patricia Sone, a National Needlepoint Teacher and Canvas Designer. You will enjoy learning about her journey to learn how to market her business on Social Media, and the common challenges she, and all of us face when learning a new skill.
And best of all, you will hear about her successes!
Social Media Marketing Training
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What does it look like for me to work with a one-on-one client, regardless of their business model.
- What are some of the challenges many newer users of Social Media face, and how do I help them overcome those challenges
- How can your business benefit from one-on-one consulting with me.
Episode #30 Show Notes, Links & Resources
- The Curious Cowgirl Blog Profile of Patricia Sone: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/patricia-sone/
- How to work more smarter, not harder, by “batching” your efforts: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/time-blocking-by-batching/
- On Facebook: @PatriciaSoneDesign
- On Instagram: @PatriciaSone