Talk is cheap…..unless you can provide proof! You hear me say it all the time, but you might still be wondering: Can Social Media Marketing really be beneficial for my Antique or Vintage Business? In this episode, I’m sharing two Social Media Success Stories. And how do I know they are real? I was a witness to both!
2 Social Media Success Stories
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Two recent and real-world examples of amazing success for two unique Antique and Vintage Dealers, as a result of strong Social Media for their business
- Tips for engaging with potential buyers and collectors on Social Media
Episode #20 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- To access my Digital Courses: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com
- To inquire about one-on-one consultation, send an email to: email@example.com
- Dealers referenced in this episode: Olde Hope Antiques (on Facebook @oldehopeantiques ) and Xtabay Vintage (on Instagram @extabayvintage)
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!