The BIG Instagram Announcement
The BIG Instagram Announcement: Even if you don’t closely follow the latest in social media news, if you’ve been anywhere near Instagram lately you’ve probably caught wind of some of the platform’s most recent news. No? Well….
Instagram head Adam Mosseri recently gave some updates on the app, sharing that Instagram will soon start prioritizing video content over still images on the platform, including IGTV, REELS, and long-format video. Panic was expressed across the platform, with small business owners who rely on Instagram to market their business among those most concerned about the coming changes. Understandable.
So what does that mean for you….especially if your feed is primarily images-only. Well, for starters don’t panic. Changes on Social Media platforms are typical. Adaptation is key! Take a deep breath, and hit the play button below, and let’s talk through this, and how YOU can adapt and even excel!
But first, let’s separate fact from fiction. It’s all in this Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast Episode!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- What did Adam Mosseri ACTUALLY say, and what did he NOT say….rumors are rampant!
- WHY is Instagram changing again? UGH! And what should your response be?
- How YOU can adapt…and how I will HELP you!
Episode #47 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Watch Adam Mosseri explain the changes on his Instagram Feed.
- For more tips on building an Instagram Audiences, listen to this podcast episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/social-media-101-26/
- If you are a Dealer in an Antique Mall, you need to listen to this podcast episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/improving-sales-in-an-antique-mall-34/
- Hashtags are REALLY important on Instagram. So which ones are BEST to use? I’ve got the answers in this podcast episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/demystifying-the-hashtag-44/
If you are interested in more hands-on training, I offer ZOOM-based training workshops, with several covering Instagram. Click here for more information on the next scheduled workshop.