Today’s business landscape is ever-changing changing, with new Dealers and Sellers joining our ranks every day. What is the Importance of a Mentor who understands Social Media Marketing? A mentor, usually a person who has a little more experience, provides an opportunity to glean an understanding of the best ways to effectively take advantage of the power of Social Media Marketing.
The Importance of a Mentor
Hit the “play” button to listen to this important podcast episode!
As a Social Media Marketing Coach, I’ve enjoyed learning from many Mentors and Teachers over the years. I’ve read hundreds of articles on best practices for Social Media. I’ve taken classes and attended seminars and Zoom trainings. I’ve paid coaches, and I’ve asked friends for advice.
None of those efforts were a waste of time, and how I’ve applied the learning has made a MAJOR difference in the success of my own Antiques & Vintage Business!
Special P.S. Enrollment is now open for Private Coaching Groups via ZOOM. Each month we will work together on a specific Social Media topic, from Instagram to Facebook. Creating content, to maximizing the time you spend on Social Media.
If you are interested in learning more, with absolutely no obligation, simply email me at marythecuriouscowgirl@Gmail.com, and I will send you all the details about how to register for the workshop!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Where can you find FREE Mentorship and Training
- What kinds of Mentors have been the most helpful to me
- How I can help Mentor you, as you endeavor to more effectively market your business on social media.
Episode #40 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- My interview with Mrs. SantaClausss https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/getting-social-podcast/heather-shayne-mrs-santaclausss-37/
- For more information about my next ZOOM Workshop, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to check out my online shop, click here.