What exactly is a Social Media Consultant? And if you are an Antique or Vintage Business owner, how can your Social Media Marketing Training benefit from working one-on-one with me? While many people in the biz choose to enroll in one of my Digital Courses, others prefer a more customized approach to learning marketing via Social Media.
In this Episode, I’m discussing how I approach Social Media Training as a Consultant, and how learning marketing for your Business might be easier for you with a one-on-one approach.
Often the term “consultant” is a turn off for some people. I’ve worked as a consultant for the past 12 years, and I know how painful it can be to feel like you are paying someone for ideas, with no training on how to implement. That’s not my approach, or my philosophy. After all…my first profession was TEACHING!
Social Media Marketing Training
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How Can your Social Media Training be improved by working one-on-one with a Consultant.
- If you are interested in Learning Marketing, Social Media is an important part of your Marketing Plan.
- Where you can get Free Social Media Training from The Curious Cowgirl.
Episode #28 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Digital Course: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
- A Little Bit About Me, and How I Got Started: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/antiques-and-collectibles/
- Feel free to email me for a Discovery Call: email@example.com