Don’t all of us feel a little Irish as we get closer to St. Patrick’s Day? A fun way to celebrate is with St. Patrick’s Day Table Decorations. Now, you might be wondering how I accomplish that for a holiday that is not celebrated around the table in the same way that we celebrate holidays like Christmas or Thanksgiving. Simple. For my St. Patrick’s Day Party, I pull out all my green and white and gold!
St Patrick’s Day Table Decorations
For all my Irish (or wanna be) readers, it’s GAME ON when it comes to St. Patrick’s Day Parties. You’re using up all the green food coloring, you are dancing a jig, you are all about St Patrick’s Day Table Decorations!
But, for those of you who might not be quite as enthusiastic…..these table scapes work well throughout the Spring and Summer, because I am using lots of green glassware, white and green china, and gold accent pieces. All of these Antique & Vintage elements will translate beautifully to almost any table selling scenario. These are year-round colors and themes. I’m simply showcasing them with a nod to ol’ St. Patrick.
In this Living With Vintage post, most of the items included in the images are available for purchase and local pick-up through my booth at Benny Jack Antiques on Riverfront Blvd. in Dallas. If you are interested, please CLICK HERE for pricing, detailed information and to confirm availability. And….for those of you not in Dallas, Benny Jack Antiques offers shipping!
For more information and pricing, please click here.
- Haviland Limoges “Cloverleaf” Plates
- A lovely set of ten green and gold ramekins and saucers
- New/Old Stock pristine lace placemats and matching napkins
- A set of Limoges Bud Vases
- A Fenton ruffle-edged flower vase
As I mentioned above, green glassware can be used all year ’round. And I simply love the variety of Vintage glassware. Shown are two glasses, both available in larger sets. Please click here for more information and pricing.
- The linens I’m showing in this Blog Post have not been shown before. I have acquired a very large quantity of new/old stock placemats, napkins, table cloths, handkerchiefs, and finger towels. New/Old stock simply means these are old Vintage linens, that have never been used. In fact, many of them came to me in their original packaging. Everything I am offering has been freshly laundered, and is in pristine condition. So many lovely patterns! Talk about lovely wedding gifts! Feel free to contact me via email if you have a specific need, and of course take a look at what I have listed in my shop!
- For those of you who love large sets, these hem stitch napkins with embroidered tulips are wonderful, and come in a set of 9. A lovely Vintage set!
- And the diamond pattern glasses shown here are fantastic, come in a set of ten, and there’s a matching pitcher….for your green beer…or iced tea! Whatever you want to serve at your St. Patrick’s Day party!
Finally, I have the most amazing, gorgeous set of green and white iced tea tumblers you’ve ever seen. Mid-Century, and in EXCELLENT condition. And aren’t these Made in Italy Topiary plates wonderful? Likely from the 1990’s, they work well on a table OR hanging on wall! All of these items, including the Staffordshire House and the Vintage Crystal and Gold Bowl are available in my Living with Vintage Shop!
I hope you’ll take a peek!
And, a wee Irish Blessing before we part….
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.