What do you do when you can’t jump on a plane? You pivot, and plan the most Epic 2020 Road Trip! And that’s exactly what I did! 7 States. 4000 miles. National Parks, National Forests, Museums, Historic Hotels, Quirky Tourist Destinations. We did it all! And we had a wonderful time seeing the prairies of Texas, Oklahoma and Kansas. The corn fields of Nebraska and South Dakota. The rolling and mountainous vistas of Wyoming and Montana. Truly, an America The Beautiful experience!
2020 Road Trip
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How I planned and organized our Epic 2020 Road Trip
- How to start with the most difficult to book hotel, and then plan around that one important reservation
- All the tools I used to plan each day to the fullest
Episode #25 Show Notes, Links & Resources
- For well-researched, well-written travel articles, look no further than Pinterest! You will find that many travel writers, like me, organized their travel “pins” on Boards that are specific to a particular destination, so it’s easy to find exactly what you are looking for quickly
- Download the app RoadTrippers, for intel on everything from restaurants to clean restrooms!
- If you’d like to READ my full Blog Post about our Road Trip, here’s the link: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/national-parks-road-trip/