Well, actually the Texas Road Trip with Dolly Parton was more like a road trip with me and my daughter. But Dolly was with us every step of the way, and every mile we drove! Here’s all the details!
A Texas Road Trip With Dolly Parton
Texas has a lot of roads, and places to discover! And for me and my daughter, the perfect road trip includes an equal mix of small towns, shopping, delicious food, and a handful of quirky. If that sounds like your kind of road trip too, then you will love this podcast episode! Our trip included Central West Texas, and towns between Hico and Fredericksburg in the Texas Hill Country.
Just hit the play button below to listen to the full podcast episode!
Episode #41 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- To read the full Blog Post detailing this road trip: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/texas-trips/
- To Check out my online Antiques & Vintage Shop: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/vintage-shop/
- Be sure and check out the Podcast “Dolly Parton’s America.”
And…if you are interested in additional Blog Post content about exploring the Great State of Texas, check out these Blog Posts:
- If you love Texas Wildflowers: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/5-scenic-texas-wildflower-drives/
- If you are a Cowboy or Cowgirl at heart: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/cowboy-culture/
- Where to pick Blueberries in Texas: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/texas-blueberry-farms/