Let’s face it. There’s never enough time for vacations. A week here, a week there…maybe a long weekend sprinkled throughout. But, it’s for sure, all of us could use a few more vacations! But how? Today, let’s talk about you can Be a Tourist at Home. Staycation Ideas for Couples and Staycation Ideas for Families… right in your own back yard!
As communities across the United States are slowly emerging from strict Shelter-In-Place isolation, everyone is desperate to see something beyond the walls of our own homes. But, while airline travel is still very limited, road-trips aren’t possible until more hotels and restaurants and places of interest are open again, being a Tourist in your own town might be just the “vacation” we’ve all been yearning for!
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player below, and start listening!
The Curious Cowgirl Podcast Episode #9
What You Will Learn
- Why you should check out a local Museum!
- How to take a walk through a Historic Neighborhood
- When was the last time you experienced a new Restaurant?
- Be a Tourist at Home and Take in a Play or a Musical (even if it’s Digital!)
- Do an Overnighter!
- If you’d like to receive my travel newsletter (it’s awesome) click here.
Podcast Episode #9 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Check out this Blog Post for more Staycation Ideas: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/social-distancing-great-entertainment-opportunities/