Take it from this Dallas Native…there’s an endless list of entertaining activities for every type of visitor. I have lived in Dallas for over 50 years, and have seen this city change dramatically. History and Sports. Shopping and Restaurants. If you are headed to Dallas for work or vacation, a girl’s trip or a family reunion. For a week or just a long weekend, I break down all the best things to do in Dallas in this podcast episode!
The Curious Cowgirl Podcast #15
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn
- Historic Sites you should visit
- Outdoor activities you should experience
- Shopping locations for maximum retail therapy
- Family-friendly activities
- And many other insider tips!
Podcast Episode #15 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- The Curious Cowgirl Dallas City Guide: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/dallas-city-guide/
- The Curious Cowgirl Dallas Restaurant Guide: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/texas-travel/best-dallas-restaurants/