France Travel in 2021: At the time of this Podcast Recording, it’s September 2021. And I’ve noticed an uptick in interest in Blog Posts and Podcast Recordings about visiting Europe. Many Americans are traveling to Europe, and France is a very popular destination. My favorite Travel Agent, Melanie Lake, is just back from a trip to France, and she’s my guest today.
I’ve really missed Paris. I have visited dozens of times, and I’ve enjoyed writing frequently about my travels there.
Will and I talk frequently about when we plan to return, and I am hopeful for a wonderful long trip in 2022. We shall see.
I’ve written dozens of Travel Blog Posts about Visiting France, and Paris in Particular, but France Travel in 2021 is unclear territory to me, and I am sure many others. Melanie Lake has up-to-the-minute information.
France Travel in 2021: An Update
Episode #55 Show Notes and Resources
- Be sure and listen to Melanie’s excellent information about documentation you will need to provide to the French Government before you travel.
- If you’d like to reach out to Melanie Lake, her cell phone is 214-213-3638. Travel Internationally continues to be tricky, and working with a Travel Agent is very helpful in the event that last minute changes need to be made!
- Her email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the latest information about travel restrictions to France from the United States, click here.
Helpful Blog Posts About Paris, France
If you are interested in reading some of my most popular Blog Posts about Visiting Paris, here are some of my favorites:
- The Best Paris Museums
- How to Explore the Famous Paris Passages
- How to Experience the Les Puces Flea Market
- How to Ride the Paris Metro System