In the second half of 2020, managing your travel expectations is more important than ever! And, Travel Agent Melanie Lake, has excellent tips, advice and insights about how you can begin to make travel plans, as the world slowly begins to reopen.
Now more than ever, having a good Travel Agent help plan any vacations you are considering for the reminder of 2020 is so important. The Hotel Industry has changed. The Airline Industry has changed. And a good travel agent can help advise you, guide you, and yes, help with managing your travel expectations!
The Curious Cowgirl Podcast Episode #13
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn
- What does the Travel Industry look like beginning in June 2020
- What does “open” mean, when it comes to hotels or resorts
- How can a Travel Agent help you will travel planning in 2020
- If you’d like to receive my travel newsletter (it’s awesome) click here.
Podcast Episode #13 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- To reach Melanie Lake: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2020 Travel Trends Podcast Episode: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/podcast/travel-trends-2020-12/
- 2020 Travel Trends Blog Post: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/2020-travel-destinations/
- The Instagram Account, “Passenger Shaming” : https://www.instagram.com/passengershaming/