Round Top vs Brimfield. It’s the Great Flea Market Debate. Which is better? Round Top, Texas or Brimfield, Massachusetts? I’ve got my opinions…and tips for attending both!
Round Top vs Brimfield
Flea Markets are a very popular destination for those who love Antiques and Vintage. There are thousands across America, but only a handful that rise to the status of the Round Top Flea Market in Texas and the Brimfield Antique and Flea Market in Massachusetts.
Having attended both, on multiple occasions, I often get asked, which is better? That’s a hard question to answer, as there are fundamental differences between the two events. In this episode, I’m breaking it all down, and offering tips for successful flea market picking, no matter which flea market you attend!
Episode #52 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Brimfield Show Information: https://brimfieldantiquefleamarket.com/
- Brimfield Show Information: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/brimfield-antique-flea-market/
- Round Top Information: https://www.exploreroundtop.com/antiques/
- More Round Top Information: https://www.roundtoptexasantiques.com/show-dates
- Round Top Show and Fields Information: https://antiqueweekend.com/shows/carmine-la-bahia-burton/
- Rolling Shopping Cart and Shopping Cart Liner
*I am an affiliate for Amazon. Any purchase you make will earn me a small commission, but will not effect your price. Thank you!
Hi! I’m Mary, The Curious Cowgirl.
I’m a Texas Based Travel Blogger, focused on Empty Nester Travel throughout the United States and Europe. Thanks so much for tuning into my Podcast!
You also might enjoy checking out my Travel Blog, The Curious Cowgirl!
Be sure and check back often, as there’s ALWAYS a great travel tale to be told, here at The Curious Cowgirl!