Travel Trends 2020. What are they? It almost seems strange to pose the question, after the difficult months we have endured world-wide. But, as countries slowly reopen, travel is on the minds of many. What are the 2020 Travel Destinations of preference in the United States? Let’s discuss on today’s Podcast Episode!
The Travel Industry is really to get the ball rolling again! And it’s no wonder. In the United States, Travel and Tourism accounts for almost 3% of the economy. But questions remain. Is it safe? Do people want to travel again, and if so where…and how? I’ll break it all down in this Podcast Episode.
The Curious Cowgirl Podcast Episode #12
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn
- What are going to be the most popular 2020 Travel Destinations?
- What Travel Trends make sense, in the wake of COVID-19
- What about the airline industry? The hotel industry? And which age demographic is most likely to travel FIRST!
- If you’d like to receive my travel newsletter (it’s awesome) click here.
Podcast Episode #12 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- For more information about travel with kids via RV, check out this Blog Post.
- For more information about road trips travel with kids, check out this Blog Post.
- Destination Analysts, source of the statistics mentioned in today’s episode.
- Webinar Host: Travel & Adventure Shows