Is one of your Family Travel Goals is to experience Walt Disney World in Orlando, Florida? In order to get the most out of your Family Vacation, you will need the most up-to-date 2020 Walt Disney World Tips.
My Guest, Tanya Foster, recently returned from a trip to Orlando, Florida, and she has the latest scoop on Walt Disney World Food and Restaurants, Walt Disney World Resorts, and all the protocols in places designed to keep you and your family safe, while still enjoying that special brand of Disney Magic!
There’s plenty of Magic to experience if your Family Vacation plans include a visit with Mickey Mouse himself. And….by the way….Disney is NOT just for kids. It’s for the kid-at heart too!
Walt Disney World in 2020
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- Everything you can expect from Walt Disney World in 2020. YES, Disney World in Orlando is open. So what are the new safety procedures and protocols that are in place?
- How has Disney Dining changed in 2020?
- What about the Walt Disney World Resorts. What can guests expect, from check-in, to public spaces.
- How can guests still interact with “Disney Characters”
- How long are the lines, and what should families expect?
Episode #31 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- To read Tanya’s full Blog Post detailing every detail mentioned in this podcast episode , click on this link: https://tanyafoster.com/how-to-navigate-disney-world-safely-in-2020/
- Follow Tanya on Instagram @tanyafosterblog
- If you’d like to learn more about the History of Disney World, click here: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/history-of-disney-world/