No doubt about it. It’s been a long 2020. Every single industry, including the Antiques and Vintage industries has been impacted. Antique Shows and Flea Markets were cancelled left and right. Social Distancing has caused many retail locations to close their doors, or severely limit operating hours. 2020 was hard.
But now we are into 2021, and the landscape is looking a little brighter. But perhaps your business has suffered. Or you feel like you’ve lost momentum, and you need to gain that energy back! No need to panic. Now is the PERFECT time to learn to use Social Media to increase awareness of your business, grow your customer base, and make ONLINE sales!
Social Distancing and the Antiques Industry
If you are like me, you spent a lot of 2020 kind of pacing the floor, looking for things to do, apart from hours of Netflix or eating junk food. But now, economies are opening back up, and we are all ready to get back in the game! Regarding Social Distancing and the Antiques Industry, now is the perfect time to to invest in your business, and learn to use Social Media!
I heard recently that many of the major cable and internet providers are increasing bandwidth for their customers. Why? Because of Social Distancing. Because thousands of businesses are encouraging working from home. Because colleges and universities are suspending classes, or ending the semester entirely. And that means, millions of people are on their computers and phones ALL DAY LONG.
Now is the ideal time for you to build a strong presence for your business online. And Social Media is FREE.
It takes time to introduce yourself and your business. It takes time to build trust and confidence in you, your business, and the quality and authenticity of the antiques and vintage you are selling. Take advantage of the time you are spending at home! Now is the PERFECT TIME to learn to use Social Media to build your business!!
Hit the Play button below, and let’s continue the conversation over at my Podcast.
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast
You can listen to this Blog Post by clicking on the Player Below
Getting Social with The Curious Cowgirl
I know 100% what it feels like to be starting something from scratch. And I when it comes to leaning something new for a business I OWN, and LOVE, into which I have poured my heart and soul. That’s even more pressure.
There are several ways I can help you!
- Subscribe to my Podcast “Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl”. There’s dozens of episodes full of tips and advice to help you feel more confident marketing your business on Social Media!
- Join one of my Zoom-based workshops. Each workshop meets four times for one hour, and is topic focused. Want more insight on how to use Instagram, I have a workshop just for that topic. What about selling in an Antique Mall? You guessed it! I have a workshop for that topic as well. To find out about the next scheduled workshop, email me! marythecuriouscowgirl@Gmail.com
NEXT WORKSHOP TOPIC: INSTAGRAM
COST: $45 Per Person
I’ll be teaching Content Creation, How to Use Stories Effectively, Hashtags, and so much more!
To receive information on registration, email me! firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Marketing and Social Media
How will Social Media help you cultivate new customers?
- Build A Credible Relationship, regardless of geography, with your Followers. And Followers can, and often do, become customers.
- Connect with Like-Minded People. Familiar with the phrase “birds of a feather flock together”? Social Media brings flocks of like-minded people together!
- Diversify your marketing efforts. Keep placing paper ads! That’s where your community has been for years. But guess what. Your next generation of customers aren’t looking at print. They are looking at their phones and their computers. Your business needs to be there too!
- Drive traffic to your website. If you have a web site, and rely on that site to produce sales, there’s no better way to get potential customers, then via Social Media.
Social Distancing and the Antiques Industry:
Take Advantage of Social Distancing and Working From Home
You know what friend? I have FAITH in you! When I say, if I can do it, you can do it too….I’m serious! I’m not a “techy” person…but I’ve learned a thing or two about technology, and I want you to know what I know!
I’m not a natural “marketer.” I did not study marketing in school. Everything I’ve learned, I’ve leaned by hard work and study, and from a jillion different sources. I don’t want you to have to seek-out a jillion different sources to learn what I have learned.
I want YOU to to learn how to get your business in front of more people, who have the potential to be your customers. And I want you to do that on Facebook and Instagram.
And I would be delighted to show you how!!! Take advantage of Social Distancing and the Antiques Industry.
Let’s Get Social Together!!!!Tags: Antiques | Digital Course | Social Media | Vintage | Vintage Shopping