Road Trip Planning can feel overwhelming. Especially if you want to plan a road trip with Multiple Stops, over many days. And If your Road Trip includes participants of various ages and interests, that’s another set of considerations beyond the simple logistics. Many of you know that Will and I enjoyed a 4000 Mile Road Trip recently. Multiple states. A Different Hotel every night. 4 National Parks or Monuments. And Dozens of Museums and Historical Sites.
In this Podcast Episode I’m sharing all my tips and techniques, including how to Plan a Road Trip with Google Maps and the best road trip planner App! As seasoned travelers, who used to ONLY travel by plane, I learned a lot in the planning process, and am delighted to share my tips and recommendations with you!
Road Trip Planning
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How to Plan a Road Trip with Multiple Stops
- How to start with the most difficult to book hotel, and then plan around that one important reservation
- How to utilize one of the Best Road Trip Planner Apps
- The Best way to Plan a Road Trip with Google Maps
Episode #27 Show Notes, Links & Resources
- To read the full Blog Post detailing our 4000 Mile Road Trip, click on this link: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/united-states-travel/national-parks-road-trip/
- To Find all my Travel “Pins” on Pinterest, go here: https://www.pinterest.com/curious_cowgirl