Christmas in Manhattan is so magical! Particularly for children! If you are curious about the best Holiday Events in NYC and want to experiences Christmas in New York City, be sure and bookmark this Blog Post! And get ready to get your jingle on!!!
Christmas in Manhattan
If you are planning to visit NYC any time between November 15 and January 5, it’s important you have a plan for soaking up all the Christmas Merriment that NYC has to offer! I have experienced NYC at Christmas many many times, and it never gets old. There’s just something about the energy of the city and the glittering Christmas decorations that brings the Holidays to life!
Holiday Events in NYC
Over the years, I’ve had many readers reach out to me for my advice and tips on the best Holiday Events in NYC. I kept a list, and finally decided to create a Christmas in New York City Guide, full of tips, guidance and information that will make any Holiday trip to the Big Apple magical for kids AND adults! For example:
DID YOU KNOW?
- There’s several ways to get a picture with Santa….but you MUST make reservations! I’ll give you all the details in my Guide.!
- There’s FOUR places to ice skate in NYC….what are the pros and cons of each? And which location is MY favorite? I’ll tell you in my Guide!
- Strolling the streets with a hot chocolate in hand is EASY to do….if you know where! I’ll share my favorite areas to stroll at Christmas!
- Looking for the best freshly baked Christmas Cookies? I’ve got the info!
- The earlier you plan, the better….and my Guide will give you all the scoop in one easy to follow Guide! Much preferable to scouring a million web sites! I’ve done all the work for you!
You can purchase my Christmas in New York City with Kids Guide by simply clicking here. Highlights include: tips for Ice Skating, Santa Visits, where to see the Best Christmas Trees, where to find and enjoy the Christmas Villages, the BEST Italian Christmas cookies, special exhibits and events kids will not want to miss! There are SEVEN pages of tips and information for Christmas in Manhattan….and a few in other boroughs as well!
Christmas in New York City
There’s so much to do and see in NYC during the holidays, it’s easy to get overwhelmed, especially when traveling with kids. My Christmas in NYC with Kids Guide is all you will need to make a plan guaranteed to bring out the Merry in everyone!
It’s time to get those flights booked, find your hotel….and make a PLAN to get the most out of your trip to NYC with Kids….or Grandkids! Ho Ho Ho!!!!!