Engaging Social Media Posts require a little forethought and planning. For busy Antique and Vintage Business owners, time is limited. So what are the three most important things you need to consider before posting on Social Media? Tune into today’s podcast episode for all the tips and information you need, to make posting easier, less time consuming and less frustrating!
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Episode # 16
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The importance of Consistency on Social Media, from your Follower/Customer point-of-view, as well as the Algorithm
- The importance of Relevancy in each Social Media post
- Why is it important to vary your topics on Social Media
Episode #16 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- A FREE Engaging Social Media Posts list of over 30 Social Media Post Ideas AND Questions to increase engagement: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com/pl/195917
- Registration information for my Digital Courses, developed SPECIFICALLY for the Antiques and Vintage Business Owners: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com