If you own your own Antique or Vintage Business, it’s important, dare I say critical, to have a strong Social Media presence. So which is better: Facebook or Instagram? The answer depends on your goals as a Business Owner. I’m discussing the major differences between the two Social Media Platforms on today’s Podcast.
Facebook or Instagram: That is the Question
In the year 2021, it’s more important than ever for every business to have a strong Social Media presence. And for the Antiques and Vintage industries, the ability to attract potential customers, and sell directly to them, without the limitations of a shop an antique mall or a date specific show or flea market.
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Episode #17
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- The main difference between Facebook and Instagram
- Which kinds of posts work better for Facebook and the same for Instagram
- Where you can learn to better utilize each platform
Episode #17 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- For more information on the Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Zoom-Based Workshops: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/now-enrolling-instagram-workshop/
- To learn more about how I became a Social Media Consultant for the Antiques and Vintage Industries: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/antiques-and-collectibles/