In this episode of Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl, I’m discussing Social Media Content. If we want to be consistent on the platforms, not bore our Followers to tears, while never running out of things to talk about….Then we have to teach ourselves how to brainstorm meaningful aspects of our business to talk about!
You may be under the impression that there will not be any consequences if your content isn’t consistent or valuable or varied. Well, you couldn’t be more wrong. Just like in the real world, your word-of-mouth referrals are critically important. Social Media is no different.
Today, I’m teaching y’all one quick technique for brainstorming meaningful and interesting content.
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast #10
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- A quick and effective tool to brainstorm meaningful Social Media content
- The reasons why a commonly held Myth about content is simply not true
- Why Social Media Platform Algorithms PREFER consistent content
Podcast Episode #10 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- More information about My Signature Digital Course “Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl”. Teaching Antiques and Vintage Business Owners HOW to use Social Media to Elevate Their Business and Attract NEW Customers and Clients: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com
- More information about my Mini Course “The 30 Day Social Media Ramp-Up” Show Promoters, Flea Market Organizers. Shop Owners, Antique Mall Managers….and DEALERS! If you are involved with a date-specific event, and you want to maximize and harness the power of effective Social Media Marketing, for the 30 Days leading up to your event, this Mini Course is for YOU! https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com/offers/9RWa82tz
- A FREE downloadable resource with MORE ideas for Social Media: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com/pl/158520