I talk about my Digital Courses all the time. And it occurred to me that some of you many not be entirely sure what a Digital Course is all about. In this Podcast Episode, I’m breaking it all down for you, and discussing what to expect from a Digital Course when you purchase one.
What to Expect From a Digital Course
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How most Digital Courses are organized
- The benefits of learning new skills via a Digital Course
- The differences between my Signature Course “Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl” and my “30 Day Ramp-Up Course”
Episode #21 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Digital Course: https://getting-social-with-the-curious-cowgirl.mykajabi.com
- Follow me on Facebook and Instagram!
- Join the Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/370048787227266/
- A Little Bit About Me, and How I Got Started: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/antiques-and-collectibles/
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player above, and start listening!