Small Business Websites can be static information-only pages, interactive shopping experiences, include Blogs, and host many other features. What type of Website is best for your business?
My Guest today is Marc Lee, Owner of Friendly Martial Digital Marketing. Marc designed my Website, and I have worked with him for almost eight years on many Web Site Design Projects. Marc has great wisdom for Small Business Owners who know they need a Website for their business, but just don’t know where to start.
If you are new to Podcasts, here’s a few tips:
- You can always find The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast here, on my web site. Simply go to the menu bar at the top of your screen, and click on Podcast. Then, you will be able to see and search for all my Podcast Episodes.
- You can also listen to The Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast wherever you normally listen to Podcasts, such as on iTunes, Spotify, or iHeart Radio.
- I’ll also embed the podcast episodes in Blog Posts that are closely aligned topically!
- Simply click the “Play” button on the player below, and start listening!
Getting Social With The Curious Cowgirl Podcast #8
What You Will Learn
In this Episode, Marc walks us through all the important points of consideration, including:
- What research should a Small Business Owner do before reaching out to a Website Designer
- What to do with an old Website that needs to be updated
- Where to find reputable Website Designers
- And MUCH more!
Podcast Episode #8 Show Notes, Links and Resources
- Reach out to Marc Lee at Friendly Martian Marketing for more into about Small Business Websites: https://friendlymartian.com/
- Additional Website Tips from Marc Lee: https://friendlymartian.com/blog/website-tips/
- Learn More About Social Distancing, and the Impact on Antiques and Vintage Business Owners: https://thecuriouscowgirl.com/social-media-course-antiques/social-distancing-and-the-antiques-industry/