Hey y’all! It’s been almost three months since I launched The Curious Cowgirl, and WOW! I have so many more followers today than when I started, so THANK YOU! If you have not been here since the beginning, or have…you know…a life…and have not read every single post I’ve put out…I’m going to spend this week rounding up my posts in Travel, Lifestyle, and Personalities. Today….let’s do a Travel Roundup!
NEW YORK CITY
The majority of my travel posts have been about NYC. LOVE this amazing city! NYC Travel Roundup!
- For general NYC tips, this post will be helpful for hotel and restaurant suggestions. And getting around via the Subway was covered in this post.
- I gave you travel tips on touring the Metropolitan Museum of Art in this post, and insights about Grand Central Station in this post, which also includes cocktails and dining recommendations!
- Many of you are interested in dining recommendations from Native New Yorkers….I shared local insights from friends Allan Katz in this post, Beau Ryan in this post, and Josh Lowenfels in this post.
- If, like me, you dream of NYC at Christmas 365 days a year, this post and this post offer fun holiday travel sightseeing tips!
Italy is another fabulous place to visit, as I know many of you will agree! Join me in the land of la Dolce Vita! Italy Travel Roundup!
- If you are planning to travel with kids, or if you are simply a kid at heart and interested in seeing some sites “off the beaten path,” this post will give you two suggestions: one in Rome and the other in Florence.
- Ahhh…..Bella Tuscany! My favorite Relais & Chateau property is Il Falconiere, and I explored this magical spot in this post .
Oooohhh, la, la! Paris is ALWAYS a good idea! Champagne….pastries….shopping! Let’s go! France Travel Roundup!
- For history buffs, or just plain ol’ proud Americans, Normandy is a must. But if you are in Paris, and don’t have time to travel all the way to Normandy and back, touring Belleau Wood is easily doable in one day. Details here.
- I was delighted to be a resource for Tanya Foster on her most recent trip to Paris. You can read all about her adventure here.
I can barely think of a single thing that feeds my soul like travel.
I’ll end this Travel Round Up with a quote I love!