No matter where you live in the United States, a lot of folks are thinking about Spring Break Destinations for Families! March is Spring Break time! I’m an Empty Nester, but I still look forward to Spring Break, in case one of my kids wants to hang out at home. Or, better yet, take a trip with me!
And, if you aren’t planning Spring Break Trips anymore, the now is still a good time to begin planning for a Spring Getaway. Don’t we all need that??!!!
Spring Break Destinations for Families
Regardless of whether you are planning a Spring Break Trip in the United States, Europe, or simply your own home-town, a little planning goes a long way in ensuring a fun time will be had by all. So let’s dive into some details you ought to consider no matter where you are headed for Spring Break, or a Spring Getaway!
How to Prepare for Spring Break in Italy
Planning a trip to Italy for Spring Break? NICE! Italy is wonderful any time, that’s for sure! March can be a crowded month, because so many Americans are traveling, so you absolutely need to have a game plan!
- I can help you with Rome, if that’s one of the cities you will be visiting. I have written Guides for One Day in Rome, Two Days in Rome, and Three Days in Rome. I also have a Restaurant Guide, as well as a Shopping Guide! Each Guide takes you through an entire day, dawn ’til dusk, with the intent of helping you see as many sites as possible in the time you have. I’ve also included many important cultural tips, restaurant suggestions, etc. Click here to purchase your Guide.
- If you already have an itinerary planned, but are looking for a Private Guide, I’ve got you covered. I described Rome Guide Services in this post, and you can email them to get a quote at RGSCCReferral@gmail.com. Best in Rome, I can assure you!
- And, I have written over 25 Posts on touring Rome….here’s a “summary post” that will get you started in discovering all my tips and information.
How to Prepare for Spring Break in Paris
- Can I come with you? Is that awkward? Maybe a little. OK, so again, like Rome, I have written Guides you might want to simply purchase and download. Click here for One Day in Paris, Two Days in Paris, and Three Days in Paris. Dawn ’til dusk, I’ll keep you moving and seeing as much as possible!
- Paris Restaurant Guide? You bet! Click here to get your copy.
- And, I also have a guide for learning to use the Paris Metro, which is the BEST way to quickly move around Paris. Click here to get your copy.
- I’ve also written a number of posts about visiting Paris. Click here for a Guide to the Les Puces Flea Market and click here if you want to check out some of Paris’ famous Passages.
General Tips on How to
Prepare for Spring Break in Europe
No matter the city, if you are headed to Europe for Spring Break, there’s several to-do’s you MUST take care of before you leave!
I’ve written a FREE Guide and Checklist, to help make sure you’ve crossed all your t’s and dotted all your i’s. Click on the image below to get your FREE Guide and Checklist for a trip to Europe.
How to Prepare for Spring Break in the Good Ol’ USA
Ready for a vacation, but just not overseas? Some of the best Spring Break Destinations for Families are right here at home! There’s SO many great things to do in the USA.
- Regardless of where you are going, if a road trip is part of your plan, I highly recommend you check out the app Roadtripper. My brother took his family of 5 on a road trip across the country, and planned out the whole thing using this great app. It’s populated with real fellow road-trippers tips, recommendations and insights on everything from hotels/motels, restaurants, and points of interest. I wrote about my brother’s trip in this post, giving you a good idea of how to use the Roadtripper App.
- Even braver…if you are renting an RV for a cross-country jaunt, my cousin and her hubby took their three kids on an EPIC RV Trip, and she dished on all the good, the bad, and the ugly in this blog post.
How to Prepare for Spring Break in Your Own Backyard
Spring Break Destinations for Families that look more like sleeping late, cleaning out some closets, and seeing the sites in your own backyard, I think that sounds pretty dreamy! In this post, I wrote about how you can be a tourist in your own hometown. Think about how many sites you haven’t seen where you live. How many restaurants have you been wanting to try? Take advantage of the time to see your own city!
Happy Spring….wherever you are headed!!!!
And by the way….Let me know where you are headed in the comments below….I might want to meet you there!
Tags: Curated Itinerary | Domestic Travel | Family Fun | Family Vacation | Overseas Travel | Spring Break | Travel Planning. Private Guide