It’s certainly no secret to any of you! I love Vintage Table Decor. And believe that setting a Rustic Thanksgiving table can be beautiful, while still being casual! Rustic Thanksgiving Table Setting Ideas that incorporate a few well-chosen Vintage items. Yes Please! 2020 is the perfect year to open up all those cabinets, reach back into the far dark corners, and bring out all those beautiful antique and vintage pieces that have been in your family for years. Or, start your own collection!
Rustic Thanksgiving Table Decor
I love scouring Flea Markets, Antique Shows and hit Estate Sales several times a week, looking for the unique or interesting. And while some table decor ends up for sale at our Antique Booth at Benny Jack Antiques in Dallas, or on my @TheCuriousCowgirl Instagram Account, I keep many of my finds. One of my favorite uses for Vintage is in my table decorations.
I love the sustainability of using Vintage Table Decor. It’s never a bad idea to make a choice that is better for our planet, and buying Vintage is one way to reduce unnecessary use of natural resources. Buying something that has already been produced, reduces the demand for yet-to-be-produced goods.
But, I get that many of you don’t want to hunt, scour or search! Flea Markets and Antique Malls are not your jam. That’s where Etsy comes in! Etsy is an online marketplace, where your can find amazing Vintage treasures. Think of Etsy like your virtual Antique Mall.
Not sure if you are “getting a good deal.” No worries! I’m going to help you, with an inspirational Rustic Thanksgiving table decor, incorporating casual Vintage elements. Scroll through my images, and then I will provide you with links to Etsy sellers who offer the same, or similar, Vintage Table Decor in their Etsy Store. I might even offer up some of my own Vintage finds.
I am an affiliate with Etsy, which means that if you make a purchase, I will receive a small commission, not affecting your price, but supporting my business. So thank you!
Shop This Table Scape on Etsy
- Colorful Vintage cloth napkins in Fall colors add an element of casual fun for Rustic Thanksgiving Table Decor! Designs by Vera Neumann are highly collectible, and they can be found on Etsy by clicking HERE, HERE and HERE. But, there are hundreds of darling Vintage Cloth Napkins on Etsy, like the casual floral napkins I used for this table scape. Click HERE to see many selections.
- New plates and chargers can be made more rustic and interesting by adding texture, like the small wicker chargers I am using on the top of the stack. Sets are not always easy to find, but I did find a few on Etsy. Check out THESE and THESE.
- The green glasses were made by Indiana Whitehall Glass. I have them in green, amber and white. I love to mix colored glassware! You can find Indiana Whitehall Glass on Etsy by clicking HERE. I also have several collections of Anchor Hocking Glasses, in different patterns and colors. Check those designs out by clicking HERE.
- Whenever I find interesting Vintage Napkin Rings, I scoop them up. Again, I think it’s fine to mix and match! HERE, HERE and HERE are some interesting ones.
- I love my “Made in Japan” Ceramic Turkey S&P Shakers. What does “Made in Japan” mean? From 1921-1941, wares from Japan exported to the United States had to be marked “Japan” or “Made in Japan”. During World War II most ceramics factories (for exports) ceased, except Noritake. After the war, exports were labeled “Made in Occupied Japan”. I don’t use mine for seasoning…just for decoration. You can start your own flock by clicking HERE, HERE and HERE.
- For my centerpiece, I used two orange Fenton candy compote dishes. Fenton is highly collectible, and whenever I find elevated dishes in pretty colors, with ruffles and a hobnail pattern, I scoop them up. In Fall colors, you can find a few on Etsy by clicking HERE, HERE, and HERE.
- I also used small Indiana Glass pressed glass candy dishes, filled with acorns to make the table have a more rustic feel. I always grab them when I see them, as green is a very versatile color! Here are a few on Etsy: HERE, and a different design HERE and HERE.
Additional Non-Vintage Table-Scape Elements
- 13″ Gold Chargers look beautiful under almost any china pattern. You can order a set HERE.
- The stoneware plates and the flatware are made by Southern Living, and I purchased mine at Dillards.
How to Shop My Vintage Rustic Thanksgiving Table Decor Finds
Many of the pieces I am showing in this Living With Vintage Series are for sale! How can you see what’s available? First, you must follow me on Instagram. My handle is @TheCuriousCowgirl.
Second, be sure and watch my “Stories”. If you are not familiar with Stories, here’s how to find them. When you are in your Home Feed, which means the little house on the bottom left corner is black, you are in your Home Feed. At the top of your screen, you see rows of circles with red around them. Those are Instagram Stories, and the red means there is something new to watch. Stories feels a lot like watching a slide show.
To find my particular Stories, which is where I am listing and selling my Vintage goodies, you can find my profile, again @TheCuriousCowgirl, and watch my Stories by touching the circle with my logo in it. My sales last 24 hours, and to purchase anything, simply follow the directions I give you in Stories.
Once the sale concludes, I move all unsold items to my Highlight Reel titled “Vintage” and you can still shop there. If you see something in my Highlights you are interested in, just sent me a Direct Message. I remove sold items regularly from my Highlights, so what you see is available.
Looking forward to helping you create a beautiful Thanksgiving Table with Rustic Thanksgiving Table Decor!
To see other posts in my Living With Vintage Series, click on any of the following links:
Tags: Rustic Thanksgiving Table Decor | Tablescape | Thanksgiving | Vintage